CHESED   KINDNESS   חסד   KEHILLAH COMMUNITY קהילה         
Offering others unconditional kindness means we give without expecting anything in return.

Kindness Ninjas are chesed ambassadors.They’re observant,quiet,and thoughtful. Kindness Ninjas perform Random Acts of Kindness with the sole purpose of letting others know that they are valued.
 How does one become a Kindness Ninja?
CBI Kindergarteners took a pledge to be kind in ways big and small, and immediately began striving to perform over 100 random acts of kindness.



Acts of Kindness
#2  My mom was so tired, I snuck out of bed and washed my dishes.
#4  I surprised my little brother by lining up his cars while he was napping.
#6  I surprised my mom by setting the table.
#7  I cleaned off the living room coffee table.
# 11  I listened to my friend and gave her “alone time.”
#12  My dad ate all his chicken tenders and wanted more, but there weren’t any.
I shared mine.
#15  I drew a special note for my parents. Then I hid it for them to find.
#20  I wrote a special note to my teacher.
#21  I dressed myself in the morning and my parents were so surprised.
Being part of a community (kehillah - קהילה) means everyone tries to be kind and help each other.   
Because ninjas are so quiet, they’ve been able to surprise members of our community with thoughtful letters and gifts.





Kindness Ninjas are inspired to perform RAKs for their families and neighbors.

Ninjas also notice and acknowledge when others perform RAKs, everyone joining together to make our world a kinder place.
Designing a special coffee cup for CBI’s security guard

Writing messages to family & friends

Serving food in our community


“If one were only to reflect that a person comes to love the one to whom he gives, he would realize that the only reason the other person seems a stranger to him is because he has not yet given to that one; he has not taken the trouble to show the other friendly concern. If I give to someone, I feel close to him; I have a share in his being. It follows that if I were to start bestowing good upon everyone I come into contact with, I would soon feel that they are all my relatives, all my loved ones. I now have a share in them all; my being has extended into all of them.”        
 - Rav Dessler (1892-1953)



Popular Posts